Some auditions are so amazing, multiple teams want to add those entries to their line-ups.
When the smiles twist into stubborn (playful) snarls, and negotiations fail, we’ll be looking to YOU to help decide which team wins the entry.
– Each competing team will pick a representative song. It can relate to the team, the entry, be completely made up, whatever.
– Those 2-5 songs will be tweeted in a single tweet with the hashtags:#PitchSlam #PSVote
– You, the Twitter user, will blindly vote for the winning team by replying to that Tweet with the title of ONE of the songs.
– The representative team’s song with the highest votes, or first to 10 votes, wins that entry.
– Once a winning team is determined, we’ll let you know the winner.
– The entry itself won’t be revealed until the scheduled release day. 😉
These tiebreakers can happen at any time, so keep your eye on the feed. [You know, like always.]
CONGRATS! You are an expert hunter of Invisible Ink. have fun…..